How To Order
- Contact me: Email Me or Call Now at 760-585-6352.
- Select the materials for your custom ukulele and I will send pictures of currently available sets that fit your interest.
- Approve your selections to include case and any upgrades and confirm total cost.
- A deposit of $300 will secure your materials and place in my build schedule. This deposit is refundable providing your custom ukulele has no personal upgrades.
- Complete payment upon completion of construction for delivery.
How long does it take to build: Currently my build schedule is approximately 2-4 months.
Follow your build: Once construction is started on your custom ukulele, you may elect to receive photos and commentary by email or instagram. What fun!
The process of ordering and purchasing a custom ukulele should be as easy as possible.
A KIMO STANDARD BUILD includes:
Your choice of:
- Instrument size and shape
- Available solid woods for body, sound board, neck, accents and binding
- Available purfling and matching sound hole rosette
- Standard or custom neck width, thickness and shape
- Center or asymmetric sound hole
- Side-port sound hole
- Carbon Fiber “passive” truss rod neck
- Gotoh Gold Planetary Tuners, 4:1
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Gold Frets
- Paua Abalone LOGO
- White MOP side position fret markers
- Gloss “no pore” urethane finish
- Hard case
Standard Price: $1500*
STANDARD BUILD UPGRADES
- Special Order Premium or Rare Woods (subject to availability and cost)
- Koa Neck (if available) $50
- Paua Abalone Purfling and Matching Rosette $125
- Alternative String Combinations $50
- Radiused Finger Board, Bridge, Nut and Saddle $50
- Ameritage Hard Case $150
- Mi-Si Passive Amplification $100
- Cut-A-Way Design $100
- Custom Art Work or Laser cut Art (to be discussed)
- Custom Inlay (to be discussed)
- Shipping subject to carrier and destination
*California taxes may be applicable. *Pricing as of April 1, 2018
I guarantee each custom ukulele for workmanship and quality to the original owner. Damages due to neglect, abuse, or extremes of heat and/or humidity or the effects of playing wear are not covered under this guarantee.
There is a 7 day approval period upon receipt of your ukulele.
In the event that you are not completely satisfied with your instrument, I will issue a full refund upon the delivery to me of the unaltered and undamaged ukulele. The instrument must be in the identical condition as when it shipped from the shop for a full refund.